How much does ClickBank cost?
ClickBank is an online marketplace for digital products such as e-books, software, videos and more. As a supplier on the marketplace, you pay ClickBank to sell your product. ClickBank charges a commission fee based on how much your product sells. The cost also depends on whether you’re registering as an individual or business seller and what type of product you’re selling.
The base registration fee for being an individual seller on ClickBank is $99 per year (which is prorated monthly). You can also register as a business seller if you’re selling more than one product and meet the eligibility requirements (this costs $299 per year).
If you plan to make any payments through a third party payment processor like Stripe or PayPal, they will also charge a transaction fee. The cost of these services depends on the volume of transactions and other factors specific to each service provider. It's best to get quotes from multiple providers before committing to one service over another.
Individual Seller Registration Fee
When you are setting up a ClickBank account as an individual seller, there is a $99 annual fee that is prorated monthly.
You can view the fee schedule in the table below.
Business Seller Registration Fee
If you’re selling multiple products and would like to register as a business seller on ClickBank, the annual fee is $299.
You can view the fee schedule in the table below.
ClickBank charges a percentage commission on every sale you make. The exact percentage varies depending on which product category your product is in. You can see all the commission rates for each product category by selecting the Products tab and then selecting Categories.
What does ClickBank cost?
The base registration fee for being an individual seller on ClickBank is $99 per year (which is prorated monthly). You can also register as a business seller if you’re selling multiple products and meet the eligibility requirements (this costs $299 per year). If you plan to make any payments through a third party payment processor like Stripe or PayPal, they will also charge a transaction fee.
If you’re an individual seller, you can see the fee schedule in the table above. If you’re a business seller, you can see the fee schedule in the table below.
- Huge buyer base. The main advantage of using ClickBank is its massive buyer base. You can choose to target a wide range of products or narrow down the product categories to meet your specific business needs.
- Strong reputation. ClickBank is one of the most established digital marketplaces online. It has a solid reputation for hosting legitimate digital products from companies of all sizes as well as providing sellers with a dependable payment system.
- No upfront investment. This is a great option for sellers who want to test out selling digital products before making a larger investment. It’s also a good choice for people who want to diversify their income streams and aren’t able to commit to an ongoing monthly revenue stream.
- Easy to set up. Because ClickBank is a hosted marketplace, a lot of the setting up is done for you. You don’t have to worry about hosting or maintaining your own website.
- Low barriers to entry. You don’t have to be an expert in digital marketing or have a large following to succeed on ClickBank. You don’t even have to create your product from scratch if you don’t want to.
- Tight competition. Because there are a lot of products for sale, you may have to compete for a spot on the first page of search results.
- Limited options for customization. You can make minor tweaks to your product page and product description, but that’s about it. You don’t have any control over how your page looks, the order of your products or the images you use.
- No ongoing revenue stream. You only receive a one-time commission per sale. You can’t earn recurring revenue from your product sales like you can on affiliate marketing networks.
- No way to build brand recognition. Since you don’t have full control over your product page, you don’t have an opportunity to build your personal brand.
- Low profit margins. Because ClickBank takes a percentage of every product sale, your profit margins are lower than they are with a traditional business.
- Ongoing administrative tasks. While ClickBank does take care of a lot of the basic administrative tasks for you, you will still have to do some work to maintain your account and promote your products.
The key to success on ClickBank is carefully choosing which products to sell. You want to make sure each product has a high demand, a low amount of competition and that your product is high quality.
Once you’ve made your selections, be sure to write a compelling sales copy, create a high-quality product description and optimise your product page for better search results.
For the best chance of success, you should also consider investing in marketing and advertising for your ClickBank products.
If you’re serious about making money on ClickBank, you should consider investing in a course or training program to help you succeed.
Leave a Reply