How much Money can you make as a Newbie in Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a great way for newbies to get their feet wet in the world of online marketing. You don’t need to come up with elaborate strategies or an extensive marketing plan, just some good products to promote and your career as an affiliate marketer will take off. Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which you receive a commission for selling another company’s product.
As an affiliate marketer, you will identify products that are relevant and useful to your target audience. You will then partner with vendors and offer links or product codes on your website, blog or social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, with the goal of directing users to those sites where they can make purchases. When they buy the product through your link or code, you get a commission. You can check also this previous article about how much money you can make as an affiliate marketer with 5 case of success.
How to Make Money as an Affiliate Marketer?
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online because it’s very scalable — you can grow your income as your audience grows. The basic idea is to find a product you promote online and get a commission for every sale you generate.
You can promote a wide variety of products, like books, courses, travel deals and more. You can even promote services like web design. Affiliate marketing can be done in almost any niche. The trick is to find a niche that (1) has an abundance of products and (2) has a high commercial value.
By commercial value, we mean a product that people are willing to pay for. Affiliate marketing is not the same as network marketing, where you’re paid based on the number of people you recruit. Affiliate marketing is more focused on the sale.
How Much Money Can You Make as an Affiliate Marketer?
Affiliate marketing is like any other business: the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Successful affiliate marketers average $80 per day, but the more you earn, the harder you’ll have to work. Earning potential is highly variable, but it can be based on a multitude of factors, like niche, traffic, conversion rate, etc. Here are a few rough estimates of how much you can make as an affiliate marketer (note these are generalizations, and your earning potential may vary):
- Basic affiliate marketing: $0-$5,000 per month
- Mid-level affiliate marketing: $5,000-$10,000 per month
- Advanced affiliate marketing: $10,000-$25,000 per month
- Professional affiliate marketing: $25,000+ per month
7 Pros of Being a Newbie Affiliate Marketer
- Very low barrier to entry. All you need is a computer, internet access and some basic marketing skills. The barrier to entry is much lower than other online marketing techniques, like building your own website.
- You don’t have to worry about hosting, management or maintenance. This is a great option if you’re just starting out and don’t want to spend a lot of time building your online business. You can just find a great product and start making money right away.
- You can use your own unique skill set. If you have a skill that you want to monetize, you can use it to find a product to promote. If you’re good at something, you can leverage that skill to find a product to promote. If you don’t have any skills, you can always hire someone to do the work for you.
- You can work from anywhere. You can set your own hours and work from home, the backyard or even on a tropical beach. There are no restrictions on where you can do affiliate marketing.
- You can always increase your income. As your audience grows, so does your income. If you’re just getting started in affiliate marketing and you want to make more money, you can start by increasing your audience.
- It’s a scalable source of income. You can make as much money as you want. There are no limits to how much you can earn. The more you make, the more you can invest and earn even more.
- You can use your skills and hobbies to make money. You can use your hobbies, skills and interests to generate income and make money online. You’re not limited to just one type of online business; you can do many things at the same time.
5 Cons of Being a Newbie Affiliate Marketer
- You will have to put in the time to build an audience and make money. It takes time to grow a profitable affiliate marketing business, just like anything else. You’ll have to be consistent with your marketing efforts and put in the time required to succeed.
- You will have to learn about hosting and management. If you decide to build your own website, you will need to know about hosting and management. You’ll have to purchase hosting, design and theme your website, and manage your business effectively.
- You will have to learn how to create and generate traffic. The first step in any type of online marketing is to drive traffic to your site. This is the main difference between network marketing (getting others to sell your product) and affiliate marketing (getting others to buy your product). If you want to make a lot of money with affiliate marketing, you will have to learn how to drive traffic to your site.
- The competition is fierce. There are lots of other affiliates out there vying for the same product links. The good news is that you can try different products and niches until you find something that works for you.
- It can be difficult to scale your business. You might want to outsource some tasks, like design, social media, etc. There are also ways to scale your business, like building a blog and creating an email list.
Best niches for affiliate marketing
- Academic niches: If you have a college degree, you can use that to your advantage. Use your knowledge and expertise to write reviews of academic books, create study guides and more.
- Niche-specific websites: Find a niche website that’s already making money and become their affiliate. You can use a website like Affiliate Website Builder to find nich -specific websites to partner with.
- Specific product niches: Choose a product niche that has high commercial value and is in high demand.
- Digital products or services.
- Travelling and tourism.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online, especially if you’re just starting out. With low barriers to entry and a wide variety of products to promote, you have the potential to make a lot of money as an affiliate marketer. However, you have to put in the time and effort to grow your business. You have to learn about hosting, design, marketing and much more. Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online, but it’s not a get rich quick scheme.