How much money do YouTubers make a month?
Becoming a YouTuber is one of the most rewarding jobs you can have in your 20s. It’s fun, creative and gives you an outlet to express yourself while also making money along the way. But how much do YouTubers make? How much money can you expect to make as a YouTuber? Let’s take a look at some of these figures and see what we can learn about this industry right now.
What YouTubers get paid
Let’s start with a basic overview of what YouTubers get paid. To make a full-time living as a YouTuber, you’ll need to make at least $100,000 annually. If you’re targeting a more specific niche and hoping to make a decent side income from it, you can make as little as $500 a month. But these are the extremes. As with most things in life, the middle road is where the real money is made.
Most YouTubers fall into the $1,000 to $10,000 per month range. This is the difference between a part-time hobby and a full-time career. With enough dedication and hard work, you can turn your channel into something much more substantial.
How much do YouTube Partners make?
As a partner, you’re granted access to YouTube’s partner program, which allows you to earn a percentage of the advertising revenue generated by your channel. The partner program allows creators to make money from ads that are displayed during their videos.
YouTube takes 45% of the ad revenue, and the creator gets the remaining 55%. You’ll also see YouTube Partners occasionally mention their “Ad Worth” in their videos. This is an estimate of how much their videos are generating in ad revenue.
You’ll also need to keep in mind that the number of views on a video doesn’t determine how much money you make from that video. Your total earnings from a video depend on the number of times that video was watched. So, if you have one video that gets 10,000 views and another that gets 2,000 views, the second video will bring in more money.
How much do YouTube Keychain Partners make?
Keychain Partners are the next step down from full-fledged Partners. The main difference between Partners and Keychain Partners is that with Partners, you get access to the AdSense program and can start getting paid immediately. With Keychain Partners, you only get access to a lesser version of AdSense that pays out less often.
Keychain Partners are rewarded with a percentage of the advertising revenue generated by their channel. The partner program allows creators to make money from ads that are displayed during their videos. YouTube takes 45% of the ad revenue, and the creator gets the remaining 55%.
You’ll also see YouTube Keychain Partners occasionally mention their “Ad Worth” in their videos. This is an estimate of how much their videos are generating in ad revenue. Keychain Partners don’t get paid as often. They only get paid when a certain threshold of money has accrued in their bank account. Once this happens, they’re paid across a period of a few months.
How Much Do Influencers Make on YouTube?
If you’re a YouTuber with a large enough following, you’ll notice that some brands will approach you about creating sponsored content. These are called “sponsored videos,” and they can be anything from a review of a product to a cooking show where you use a specific brand of ingredients.
These sponsored videos are a source of income for many YouTubers. You’ll often see these sponsored videos labeled as “#ad” or “#sponsored”. Sponsored videos typically pay anywhere between $500 and $25,000 per video, depending on the brand, the YouTuber and the type of content being created.
The YouTube Ad Rate Equation
The YouTube ad rate equation is a simple formula used to calculate the amount of money you can expect to make from each ad. It looks like this: Ad Rate Per 1000 Views (ARPM) x Views x .45 = Total Earnings The “ad rate per 1000 views” is how much brands are willing to pay per 1,000 views on your channel. The “views” is how many people watched your video.
The “.45” is how much YouTube takes from the ad revenue. So, if you have a video that gets 1,000 views and a brand is willing to pay $5 per 1,000 views, then you can expect to make $5 x 1000 x .45 = $225 from that one video.
How to Increase Your Earnings as a YouTuber
There’s really no one-size-fits-all approach to increasing your income as a YouTuber. The best way forward is to keep creating great content and growing your following as much as you can. YouTube is a numbers game, and the more people you can get to watch your videos, the more money you can make.
There are a few other ways you can increase your earnings from each video, though. You can try getting sponsorships from brands, merchandising your own products and giving paid shout-outs to your sponsors. The more you can diversify your income streams, the less volatile your income will be from month to month. It’s a riskier approach, but it can help you weather the YouTube ad revenue swings.
The bottom line is that you can make a full-time living as a YouTuber if you have the right following. You just need to keep making content that people want to watch and grow your following as much as you can. When you have a large enough audience, you can start making money from ad revenue and sponsored content. This can be a great way to earn a living if you have the right mix of creative talent and business sense.
Leave a Reply