How much money do Youtubers win on YouTube?
YouTube is a big business — just ask PewDiePie (lol). The Swedish YouTube star, who has over 57 million subscribers on the platform, has earned more than $15 million since 2007. But most YouTubers aren't PewDiePie-level celebrities (or even close). So how much money do average YouTubers make? And what's the best way to earn more revenue on the platform?
In conclusion, the average YouTuber earns around $2,000 per year.
What are the highest-earning YouTube channels?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as earnings can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the number of views, the number of subscribers, and the type of content. However, some of the highest-earning YouTube channels for 2023 include MrBeast, Logan Paul, and Markiplier.
- MrBeast is a popular YouTuber known for his generous stunts and challenges.
- Jake Paul is a popular YouTuber and former Disney star, known for his outrageous pranks and antics.
- Markiplier is a popular YouTuber known for his gaming videos and comedy sketches.
- Rhett and Link are popular YouTubers known for their comedic videos and sketches.
- Unspeakable is a popular YouTuber known for his Minecraft videos and challenges.
- Nastya is a popular YouTuber known for her toy reviews and vlogs.
- Ryan Kaji is a popular YouTuber known for his toy reviews and vlogs.
- Dude Perfect is a popular YouTube group known for their sports and stunt videos.
- Logan Paul is a popular YouTuber known for his outrageous pranks and antics, and brother of Top 2 list Jake Paul.
- Preston Playz is a popular YouTuber known for his gaming videos and challenges.
How much money do YouTubers make from ad revenue?
Ad revenue is the main source of income for most YouTubers. The more views a video has, the higher the ad rate will be. The average CPM (cost per thousand views) for someone with 10,000 subscribers and 100,000 views can average around $5 - $10 per 1000 views. Since most creators make money from their videos only after they reach 1 million lifetime views or more, it’s important to make sure your channel is growing steadily before you quit your day job and start making money from YouTube.
How much money does Tyler Oakley make from YouTube?
Tyler Oakley has made over $5 million from his YouTube channel. He has over 10 million subscribers, 1 billion views and 2 million followers on Instagram.
Many YouTubers make money from advertisements, but Tyler Oakley does not allow advertising on his channel because he wants to maintain complete control over what ads are posted and where they appear. He does still earn money through sponsorships as well as merchandise sales from his website, which is independently operated from the main YouTube channel.
What other ways do Youtubers make money?
YouTubers have many other ways to earn money. These include brand deals, speaking engagements and merchandise sales.
Many YouTubers do well with sponsorships from companies who want to work with them on their channels. The sponsorship can be as simple as mentioning the product in a video or doing more formal product reviews.
The top-earning Youtube stars have also made money through products they created themselves such as books and clothing lines. For example, Zoe Sugg (Zoella) has written three books that reached number one on the UK bestseller lists for two years straight when they were released and she has her own clothing line called “Fancy Me” which sells at Debenhams in England (and online).
Through a combination of advertising, brand deals, and other digital projects, successful YouTubers can earn $10,000 or more in a single day
According to the New York Times, through a combination of advertising, brand deals, and other digital projects, successful Youtubers can earn $10,000 or more in a single day. Examples of other digital projects include merchandise sales (a strategy that has worked well for PewDiePie), live events like Twitch streamer Ninja’s sold-out arena tour and Instagram influencer @yogscast Hannah Rutherford’s book series based on her popular Yogscast channel.
The numbers are even higher if you take into account how much money do YouTubers make per year; according to CNBC, some of the biggest YouTube stars are making millions of dollars annually from their channels alone. As an example: Logan Paul made $12 million in 2017 from his videos alone (not including any other revenue streams).
The highest paid YouTuber on Forbes' 2018 list was PewDiePie who reportedly earned $15 million during that same period — though Forbes estimated he'd earned closer to $20 million by June 2019 when they updated their list again (and this isn't even including his income from other sources).
Other ways Youtubers make money:
- sell merch, like shirts
- join the YouTube Partner Program (they do already)
- use their influence to partner with brands and sponsors
- license their content for use outside of YouTube
- becoming affiliate marketer, promoting links
- explore opportunities on other mediums or in other industries
- sell their back catalog to a third part
In conclusion, the average YouTuber earns around $2,000 per year. If you want to make more money on YouTube, you have to be consistent with your content and build up a fanbase that trusts you enough to click on ads. Brands will pay top dollar for this kind of exposure, so if you can prove yourself as an influencer who knows how to reach audiences effectively through their favorite platform (like YouTube), companies will line up at your door!
- Pingback: What happens when a Youtuber reach 100k subscribers on YouTube? - InsidetheWebb!
Leave a Reply