How to get paid by Facebook for your followers
How would you feel if Facebook gave you money for letting it follow you around? Sounds too good to be true, right? That’s what most people think when they first find out about the Facebook Partner program.
This article explains why and how to get paid by Facebook for your followers by becoming a partner. You see, in order to help brands better target their ads, Facebook needs to know more about you. And that’s why they’re happy to pay users who agree to share some of their personal information with advertisers on the platform as well as with them. In other words, they give you money so that they can make money with your data. It might sound creepy at first but read on and see if this is something you want to do.
What is the Facebook Partner Program?
The Facebook Partner Program is a way for brands and agencies to connect with people who have agreed to share their information with advertisers. Even though you’re not paid by Facebook for your posts, you might as well be because they allow you to significantly boost the reach of your content while earning money. It’s a win-win situation.
This program is open to both individuals and businesses. Being an influencer and earning money by joining the Facebook Partner Program is great for anyone who wants to make a living by blogging, vlogging, or just sharing their thoughts on Facebook. However, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Becoming a Facebook partner takes time and patience, so don’t expect to start earning money immediately.
How much does Facebook pay for your followers?
Facebook pays between $0.75 and $3 per follower per month. A follower is someone who likes your page, follows you, or clicks on one of your ads. You can also earn money for your likes, shares, and comments. However, the amount you earn is much lower.
As a rule of thumb, you can expect to earn between $0.50 and $5 per like, depending on the category of the page that liked your content.
How to join the Facebook Partner Program?
Before you join the program, check Facebook’s eligibility requirements to make sure you qualify. To qualify to join the program, you must meet at least one of the following:
- Be an individual who has a valid Social Security Number.
- Be a brand or business that has a valid Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Be a person or business located in the U.S.
- Be at least 18 years old
If you meet these requirements, the next steps are:
- Register on Facebook as a business - This is mandatory. Once you do, you’ll be able to access the program.
- Create an Ad account - Once you have your business account created, you’ll need to create an ad account.
- Join the program - Only after you’ve created your ad account can you apply for the program.
Why you should join the Facebook Partner Program?
There are many reasons why you should join the Facebook Partner Program. First, and maybe most importantly, it’s an excellent way to make money.
- It’s easy to sign up. If you’re an influencer, you probably already have an account on Facebook.
- You don’t need a lot of followers to start earning.
- You can do it part-time. You don’t have to quit your job and focus on this full-time.
- You can also earn money with your Instagram account.
- You can diversify your online income.
Are there any risks or downsides to joining the program?
Unfortunately, there are a few downsides to joining the program. First, you have to be patient, as we already mentioned. It might take you weeks, or even months, to earn your first dollar.
You need to disclose your relationship with brands.
- You need to let people know that you are getting paid for your posts.
- You need to be careful with the content you create.
- You need to have a Facebook page with at least 5,000 followers.
- You need to be relevant.
Getting paid by Facebook for your followers is a great way to earn money from your page. The question is, is it worth it? Well, yes, it is. If you follow the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to start earning money from your page as soon as next month.
Whether you want to quit your day job, earn some extra cash, or just enhance your social media following, getting paid by Facebook for your followers is a great way to do so.