How to get your first 100 subscribers
There are a million ways to stand out as an online brand. But one of the most important ways to set your business up for success is by gaining your first 100 subscribers.
Getting your first 100 subscribers is challenging, but it’s also essential to growing your brand and getting more customers. If you have a business, blog, or startup, you probably already know that word-of-mouth is one of the best (and cheapest) marketing strategies available to you and every business owner. Getting your first 100 subscribers helps build trust among potential customers so they’re more likely to buy from you again in the future. Let’s break it down and see what we can do to grow our subscriber base!
What is a subscriber?
A subscriber is someone who subscribes to your content and/or your brand. In marketing terms, “subscriber” can also refer to those who are interested in your product but haven’t yet subscribed to a plan or service. In almost every circumstance, when people talk about gaining subscribers, they’re really talking about growing your email list.
It’s also important to note that an email list is one of the most powerful marketing tools you can have. Email marketing has a 96% open rate, which is 10 times higher than the average click through rate for social media!
Why is your first 100 subscribers so important?
Let’s start with why it’s important to set the goal of getting your first 100 subscribers in the first place.
- Your website traffic will increase. As you gain more email subscribers, your traffic will grow and people will be more likely to stay on your website longer. This gives you more time to convert these visitors into customers. More email subscribers also means that you’ll be able to send out more newsletters and updates about your business.
- You’ll build trust among your subscribers. One of the best ways to earn more trust from your customers is by building a strong email list. Once you’ve gotten your first 100 subscribers, you’ll have laid the foundation for a highly engaged email list. This means that you’ll have customers who are eager to hear from you and purchase from you again in the future.
- You’ll be able to scale your business more quickly. If you’ve ever tried to hire a salesperson, you know that it can be a long, drawn-out process. The best salespeople out there have a thorough knowledge of your industry and your competition, they have the power to close deals quickly and efficiently. Your email list can help you scale your business more quickly by providing you with a constant stream of potential leads at any time.
Your marketing strategy
Your marketing strategy is the plan that outlines how you plan to reach your customers. Every successful business begins with a marketing strategy. The first step to marketing your business and gaining your first 100 subscribers is to figure out who your target customer is. Your target customer is the person who you want to buy from your business.
Who do you want to buy from your business? Once you know this, it’s easier to figure out the best ways to reach them. That’s why marketing is such an important part of growing your business. It helps you reach your customers and turn them into loyal and repeat customers!
Here are a few ways to start marketing your business:
- Join communities and find ways to engage with your target customers.
- Research your customers. Find out what they want from you and your products.
- Get your name out there. Some of the best ways to do this are with guest blogging, social media, and email marketing.
Where to find your first 100 subscribers
The best way to find your first 100 subscribers is to approach your target audience directly and ask them to subscribe. You can do this in a few different ways, depending on your industry and the type of content you produce. Here are a few ways you can find your first 100 subscribers.
- Offer a free e-book or guide. E-books are easy to create and distribute. You can use this free gift to drive traffic to your website and create a way for people to subscribe to your email list.
- Post on forums and online groups. This is a great way to engage with your target customers and start a conversation with them. Be sure to give them a way to sign up for your email list!
- Shoot a video. Videos are a great way to introduce yourself and your brand. You can use videos on your website, YouTube, and other social media platforms!
The most effective ways to get your first 100 subscribers
- Give something away for free: This is one of the easiest ways to get your first 100 subscribers. The best part is that you can use this strategy again and again.
- Host a contest: Contests are a great way to engage your customers and find ways to grow your email list. You can choose a winner at random, pick someone who enters the contest, or award the contest to the person who signs up for your email list.
- Partner with another brand: Partnering with another brand, especially a well-known brand, is a great way to grow your email list and your business.
Getting your first 100 subscribers is a major milestone. It shows that your business is growing and that you’re moving in the right direction. Your first 100 subscribers are also the perfect people to test your marketing strategies.
You can use them to test new topics for your email newsletters and see which topics and headlines work best for your audience. You can also use them to try out different email marketing strategies and see what works best for your business. Getting your first 100 subscribers is challenging, but with a little creativity and hard work, it can be done.
Leave a Reply