How to make 100 dollars from views on your blog
At some point during your blogging career, you might feel like views don’t really matter. It’s true that blog views alone won’t help you monetize your blog. But that doesn’t mean views aren’t important. In fact, views are one of the most important metrics for new bloggers.
Views indicate how many people are reading your blog and how interested they are in what you have to say. If you start with a small audience, they will grow over time as you gain more followers and subscribers. But if your audience stays small, it means that fewer people want to read about something so niche. This is why views are so important when starting a blog and should be considered when monetizing it.
How to get more blog views
Views might be an important metric on your blog, but it’s not the only one of relevance. You’ll want to pay attention to other metrics, too. These include:
- Engagement - How many comments do you get on your posts? This shows that your readers are interested in more than just skimming your words. Ideally, you want engagement to be above average on every post.
- Retention - How long do readers stick around after they’ve finished reading? The longer they stay, the more they’re likely to engage with other posts, too.
- Click-through rate - What percentage of your visitors click on links inside your posts? This can show which topics are of the most interest to your readers.
Drive traffic from other platforms
If you want more views on your blog, you can’t expect people to magically stumble across it. You’ll need to take an active role in growing your audience. This might mean driving traffic from other blogging platforms, such as Instagram. You can try swiping up your posts from your Instagram account. You might be able to find some interested parties and drive them over to your blog.
You can also try creating an organic presence on other platforms, like Pinterest. Start a board dedicated to your niche and pin appropriate images and posts. This can help you grow your blog while also contributing to your Pinterest presence.
Use influencer marketing
The rise of influencer marketing has also helped drive more views to blogs. You can partner with fellow bloggers who have an engaged audience you want to reach. You might want to find a blogger who writes about similar topics as your blog. You could also work with a blogger who has a different focus, but still has a large following. You can exchange guest posts or give them a shout-out to help expand your readership.
Run a contest or giveaway
This is a tried-and-true way to get more views on your blog. Contests and giveaways are a great way to engage your readers and get them talking about your posts, too. You can offer a prize that relates to your blog, such as a tote bag with your logo on it. Or, you can give away something completely unrelated, as long as it’s giftable.
Some bloggers offer gift cards as prizes, which is a great way to get even more views on your blog. People who might not have been interested in your posts may be more likely to check out a blog with the promise of free money. You can even partner with other bloggers to run a joint giveaway to attract even more attention.
Offer a free ebook or resource
Another easy way to get more views on your blog is to offer a helpful ebook or resource. You might want to create a how-to guide or useful resource that most of your audience will appreciate. You could also try a topical ebook, such as a compilation of the best political memes about the 2020 election.
If you want to get more views on your blog, try to leverage your blog as a platform to help others. This can be as simple as posting your state’s election dates or providing facts about a controversial topic. You can also try creating a meme or other image that will spread across the internet.
Tips to get more blog views
- Improve your SEO - This sounds like a no-brainer, but so many bloggers forget to optimize their posts with keywords. Make sure to include these in your titles, too. This can help people find your posts on search engines like Google.
- Expand your social media presence - Take a look at your social media accounts and make sure you have them fully filled out. Add your blog’s URL to every platform, and make sure you’re posting regularly.
- Guest blog - If you’d like to get more views on your blog, you might want to consider guest blogging. This is a great way to reach a new audience, as well as build a relationship with your readers.
- Keep improving your blog - Even if you’re feeling optimistic about your views, you don’t want to get complacent. Keep improving your blog so it’s better than ever.
These strategies can help you get more views on your blog. Remember, it’s a long game. You can’t expect to see massive results right away. It might take months or years before you notice a significant change in your traffic.