How to Make Money on OnlyFans as a Girl
Making money on OnlyFans as a girl is one of the easiest ways to make money in 2019. It’s possible for anyone to do it, but it does take some work. That’s why I want to share my tips with you so you can get started as soon as possible.
Make A Great Profile
Your profile is the first thing that people will see when they visit your page, so it's important to make sure it's good enough to get them hooked. Make sure that you're clear about what you're offering, and use a catchy profile name (i.e., "Sexy Bum Girl" or "Fitness Babe").
Include a clear description of what you do, as well as links to your Instagram account and any other social media sites where people can find more information about you if they want it (such as LinkedIn). Don't be afraid to be yourself—but remember that this is also an opportunity for business, so keep things professional at all times!
Being honest and transparent about what kind of content will appear on your page can help alleviate any concerns from fans who aren't into nudity or explicit material; being polite and respectful toward them will also ensure repeat visitors in the future—and ultimately make more money!
Finally, don't forget why people follow: sometimes they just want inspiration from someone living their best life… but most importantly: whatever happens between consenting adults should stay between consenting adults!
Have High Quality Pictures
You need to have good quality pictures. If you're looking for attention and views on your OnlyFans account, it's important to have high quality photos that are going to look good in a large resolution. You want your followers to know that you put time into taking the photo, so don't skimp out on props or costumes.
In order for these pictures to look their best, make sure they are taken with good lighting (natural or artificial), angles and poses that flatter your body type, wardrobe choices that accentuate what you like about yourself, makeup and hair styling that make you feel confident while giving off an air of sexiness without being tacky or cheesy.
Be Engaged with Your Fans
- Be Engaged with Your Fans.
This is the most important thing you can do when it comes to making money as a girl on OnlyFans. You should always reply to all messages and comments, even if you have to make time for this when you’re busy. If someone sends you a message, make sure that you respond quickly or at least within 24 hours. This shows fans that they are valued and not just an object in your life that brings in money. And if someone leaves a comment on one of your posts, it's best practice to reply back saying something like "Thank you!" or even asking them how they found out about me so I know where else I should be marketing myself."
- Offer Exclusive Content as an Added Bonus:
You might want to offer some exclusive content as part of your fan club membership package. This could include photos only available through Patreon or Snapchat stories only available through Patreon (Snapchat). Or maybe there's some additional merchandise related specifically towards my brand (T-shirts etc.).
Make an Enhanced Profile
If you want to make money as a girl on OnlyFans, you need to take advantage of your enhanced profile settings. This means using a professional profile picture, bio, header photo and banner image. It also means having the right background and username.
A good background is something that looks like it belongs in a magazine or on Instagram; it should be bright and colorful but not distracting so that fans can focus on what matters most: YOU! As for your Instagram-worthy username? That’s up to you! Some girls prefer using their real names while others create catchy usernames that give fans an idea of who they are before even clicking through.
Create a Caution Section on Your Profile
As with any other social media platform, it's important that you let your followers know what they're getting into. That means having a Caution Section on your profile. This should include:
- A link to a site that has your full disclaimer, which lets them know exactly what type of content you post (in this case, NSFW) and why. The key here is transparency; if they're not interested in seeing nudity or sexual situations, they should know ahead of time so they can choose not to follow you.
- Links to any social media accounts where you post similar content—this is especially helpful for new fans who haven't found their way around yet!
- Your profile link (so anyone who wants more info can find it easily).
Post a Consistent Number of Times a Week
Posting too much can be annoying, posting too little can be boring and not caring enough to post makes you look like a bot. Posting too much makes you look desperate and that’s the last thing an audience wants to see in their newsfeed.
It is important that you post consistently but also make sure it's always content that has been edited by yourself and always with some sort of personal message to your fans, even if it's as simple as "thanks for sticking around."
There are many ways to make money on OnlyFans as a girl
There are many ways to make money on OnlyFans as a girl:
- Selling photos and videos. This is the most obvious way to make money, but it's also the most time consuming. The payoff is that you can sell exclusive content to your fans and charge them by subscription or download.
- Giving away private shows. Selling time and attention is another option—it involves showing up live in video chats with your fans, who pay for what they see during those sessions.
- Selling personal information like phone numbers or social media handles so that you can be contacted outside of OnlyFans (this is usually done through PMs) or selling services like paid Skype calls where clients pay for each minute spent talking to you over Skype call service Discord
As you can see, there are many ways to make money on OnlyFans as a girl. You just need to be patient, take time with your profile and engage with your fans.
- Pingback: How to get paid on OnlyFans: A step-by-step guide - InsidetheWebb!
Leave a Reply