How to Make Money with Amazon Affiliate Links - Easy!
If you are looking for a way to make money online, there are a few options. One of them is through Amazon affiliate links. You can use these links when writing blog posts or social media posts, and they can help you earn some extra money.
In this article, we will talk about what Amazon Associates is, how it works and some benefits that come with using this service.
What is Amazon Associates/Affiliate program and how does it work?
Amazon Associates is a program that allows you to earn advertising fees by linking to the Amazon.com site. With Amazon Associate links, users don't have to purchase items directly from the site; instead, they can use your link and then buy something later on down the line.
This means that if someone clicks on your affiliate link and later buys anything from Amazon (including books or electronics), you will get a small commission for it—usually around 4%-10%, depending on how much they spend in total. This can add up over time!
You can link to Amazon products in two ways: by writing your own blog post about them or by adding a widget to your site. The latter is an easy way to add affiliate links because it just requires logging into your account and then clicking on the "button" tab, which will let you select any Amazon product you want.
The steps are:
- Create a website or blog
- Navigate to the Amazon Associates homepage and click "Sign Up"
- Enter your account information
- Enter your website address
- Enter your preferred store ID
- Explain how you drive traffic to your site
- Choose your payment method
- Create Amazon Affiliate links
And if you want more detailed information:
- Go to your Amazon affiliate dashboard and create a new link.
- Click on the "links" tab.
- Click the "create link" button.
- Select the type of link you want to create.
- Select from options like Text, Image, Custom HTML, or Banner.
- Text links are the most basic and simple.
Image links are more eye-catching, but they also increase ad costs due to their larger file size. Custom HTML links are the easiest to customize with your own text or images, but you'll need the help of a designer for this option if it's something you haven't done before. Banner ads are the most customizable with many different sizes available for each ad placement.
Choose the products from among the millions that appear on Amazon.
To create a promotion for an affiliate, you need to have an affiliate link. The first thing you will do is select the product to promote. This can be done by visiting Amazon and then going to their "associate" page. From there, enter the product name or search for it by keyword (for example, blue shirt). Once you've selected the item, scroll down until you see "Select your category." Click on this category and then choose a sub-category (ie Blue Shirt) and finally select your brand (ie Hanes).
You can copy all the code and paste it into your blog post or use a URL shortener.
If this is your first time using an Amazon affiliate link, chances are your URL is long and complicated. Although this doesn't affect performance (unless you use a URL shortener), but if you have a lot of links in a post, it can be a problem due to the character limit on social networks. If this is the case, we recommend that you use a URL shortener like Bitly or Google's goo.gl instead of pasting all those long URLs into your post directly.
On the other hand, if you already have shortened URLs that are 12-20 characters long (like bit.ly/amazon-affiliate), then there is no need to use any additional services as they will work just fine.
Creating an affiliate link on Amazon is easy. There are many ways to do this and you can choose the method that best suits your needs. It is also important to note that there are different options to create a quick link or more personalized links.
- Quick Links: You can create a custom short link for your affiliate program tracking ID by following these steps:
- Click "Your Account" in the top right corner of any Amazon page (it looks like this)
- Scroll down until you see "Manage your affiliate link." Then click there.
- On this page, click "Create New Tracking ID" next to where it says "Create a Tracking ID." Type a name for your new Tracking ID, such as "Todd." Then click Create Tracking ID. And that's it.
The benefits of joining Amazon Associates
As an Amazon Associate, you can make money in a number of ways.
- You can earn commissions on products that you link to from within your website.
- You can earn commissions for sharing your opinion about products on your website.
- You can earn commissions by reviewing products on your Youtube channel or social networks, and sharing the reviews with other users (or simply mentioning them on social media).
- You may be able to receive advertising fees or compensation if you recommend certain products in exchange for receiving a commission from the sale of that product.
How to make money with Amazon affiliate links
How do you make money with Amazon affiliate links? There are several options:
- Create an Amazon affiliate store. You can start an affiliate store by choosing one of the many themes available on Shopify and creating a site around it. If you already have a blog, then you can use that to create your Amazon affiliate store.
- Create a blog or YouTube channel, Facebook group, Facebook page or podcast (or any other media platform) where you review products from Amazon and recommend them to your readers/viewers/members/listeners in exchange for commissions from sales made through your link. You can also create websites about specific topics such as travel or food blogging which recommend products from Amazon within the niche topic area that each site focuses on.
- You could also set up accounts at Twitch and Beam so that viewers who watch streams there will find links back to where they came from (in this case somewhere on YouTube) so they can purchase items directly after seeing them featured in what they've just watched!
- Promote products on more social media. If all else fails, promoting products on social media is probably one of the best ways for beginners who are just getting started with their affiliate marketing efforts. Social media has become an important part of life today; people spend hours each day scrolling through their feeds looking at what their friends have been doing lately or checking out funny memes shared by others online (especially during those times when they don’t feel like working!).
You don't have to be a genius or an expert to start making money with Amazon. All you need is an idea, some knowledge of how it works and some dedication to see it through.