How to Make Quick Money: 9 Legitimate Ways to Earn Fast Cash
When you need a little extra cash, there are plenty of legitimate ways to make money fast. Here are nine strategies we recommend:
- Take surveys and complete micro-tasks
- Sell old gadgets, CDs and DVDS
- Redeem your credit card points for gift cards or cash back
- Join a car-sharing service
- Sell unused gift cards
- Resell clothes you don't wear anymore
- Trade in your old laptop or phone for store credit
- Work overtime shifts at the office
- Start an impromptu side hustle
- If you use these methods, you can get money fast
Take surveys and complete micro-tasks
Surveys are a great way to make money online, but they only pay out in gift cards or cash prizes. You can also make money by completing micro-tasks through services like Amazon Mechanical Turk or Pinecone Research. If you have time on your hands and enjoy taking surveys, this is a good option for you to consider.
Sell old gadgets, CDs and DVDS
- Go to your local pawn shop and sell your gadget, CD or DVD.
- Better yet, visit a second-hand store and ask if they're interested in buying it from you.
- If so, ask for how much money they'd be willing to pay for it. If not, move on to the next option.
- Ask around to see who will pay more for what you have—this could be an individual or business that buys items like this often and has some clout among other buyers of similar items (like eBay).
- Once you find a buyer who's willing to give you the most money possible (without overcharging), go ahead and sell it!
Redeem your credit card points for gift cards or cash back
Many credit cards reward you with cash back or points when you shop. If you don’t already have a rewards card, now is the time to get one—and then use it to make money! Here’s how:
- Choose a card that rewards you for spending on things that are important to your life. Many credit cards offer bonuses for signing up, but those bonuses will expire within a year or two if they aren't used. Use this card as your go-to no matter what so that every dollar spent earns some type of reward from the beginning.
- Max out the amount of money allowed in order to earn cash back or points for each purchase (some are as high as 5%). It's like getting an interest-free loan from your bank every month!
- Make sure there aren't any annual fees associated with using their cards by doing some research before signing up for one. If there is an annual fee associated with using their services, call them up and ask if they'll waive that fee since it's only temporary until payday rolls around again."
Join a car-sharing service
Car-sharing services are a great way to make some extra cash. When you join and agree to allow certain cars to be driven by other people, you get money for each time someone rents your car. These services are available in most major cities across the country, so they're easy to find if you live in an urban area.
You can choose how much control you want over who rents your vehicle and what kind of people rent it. If you're OK with any individual renting out your car for less than 24 hours at a time, then this option is perfect for you!
It's also important to note that there's no limit on how many times per month someone can rent from you—so if someone really wants their own wheels but doesn't want to buy one just yet (or isn't able), joining one of these programs could be a good option for them too!
The cost varies depending on several factors including which service provider(s) are available where you live; whether gas/electricity/etcetera costs anything extra besides initial membership fees; etcetera...
Sell unused gift cards
- Sell unused gift cards. There are many people who have received gift cards over the years but never use them, so why not sell them? You can put up your unwanted gift card for sale on eBay, Craigslist or even Facebook Marketplace. Or you can go to a site like Gift Card Granny or Cardpool where they will buy it from you and then resell it at a discount to someone else looking for one. If that's not an option, hundreds of local businesses allow customers to buy or sell gift cards in-store like Target, Home Depot, Safeway and Walgreens along with other retailers such as sporting goods stores (Sportsman's Warehouse), home improvement centers (Lowe's), department stores (TJ Maxx) and grocery stores (Walmart).
- Use rewards programs for cash back: many credit card companies offer rewards points every time you spend money using their card—and some even let you redeem them for actual cash! So if you want fast cash without having to actually spend more money upfront on anything extra yourself try signing up for one of these programs today!
Resell clothes you don't wear anymore
- Sell your clothes online. If you have any clothes that you no longer wear, but are in good condition, sell them online using eBay or another similar site. Be sure to take good photos of the clothing and write an accurate description so that buyers will know exactly how much they're getting.
- Sell your clothes in person. If you don't want to deal with shipping or taking photos for an online sale, consider selling your items locally by posting ads at local grocery stores or community centers where people might stop by before going home from work. You could also go door-to-door if there are houses nearby that you think would be interested in buying secondhand clothing from someone like yourself who isn't desperate for the money (you can do this safely as long as no one recognizes who lives at these homes).
- Consign with a boutique shop owner/manager: This option isn't usually available without being invited into a store first (usually through a friend), but if someone hires you based on their personal relationship with you and/or their trustworthiness then this could be a great way to earn quick cash! Another upside is that while most consignment shops only accept gently used clothing items made out of cotton fabrics because they can easily clean themselves after being worn once;
this restriction means less competition between sellers so there's less risk involved when selling off merchandise here too!
Trade in your old laptop or phone for store credit
If you have an old laptop or phone in your closet, it might be worth taking a look at the sites below.
- Apple Trade-In: Apple offers store credit based on the condition of your old device, which can be used toward any purchase from their site.
- Best Buy Trade-In: Best Buy offers store credit based on the condition of your device, which can be used toward any purchase from their site.
- Gazelle: Gazelle pays for various electronics in cash and sends them to one of two recycling companies that they work with—Envirofone or EcoATM—to recycle responsibly and safely dispose of hazardous materials such as batteries and mercury switches.
Work overtime shifts at the office
You can earn extra cash by working overtime shifts at the office. This is a great way to make fast money because it’s easy and you get paid in cash!
To work overtime shifts, you need to find a job at an office first. You can do this by going on LinkedIn or Craigslist and searching for "part-time jobs." Once you find one that works for you, send them an email explaining why they should hire you for the position that fits your skillset.
When explaining why they should hire you for their position, make sure to list all of your relevant qualifications—for example, if they’re looking for someone who knows how to use Microsoft Word really well, tell them about all of the years of experience using Word as well as other programs such as Excel.
If possible include screenshots from past projects where these skills were showcased so that they know what skill level will be expected once hired (more details below).
Start an impromptu side hustle
- You can do it at home.
- You can do it in your spare time.
- You can do it with your own skills, tools, and materials.
- You don't need a lot of money to get started.
- You don't need a lot of time to get started.
If you use these methods, you can get money fast
If you want to earn money quickly and easily, then you need to have a plan in place. Here are a few quick ways to make money:
- Don't pay for anything. If there's something that you want but can't afford, ask yourself if it's really worth the price tag. You may find that buying things without thinking about how much they cost is much more expensive than buying them after doing some research.
- Eliminate your monthly bills as much as possible by lowering your expenses or finding cheaper alternatives. For example, instead of paying for cable TV service, consider using streaming services like Netflix instead.
You don’t need to be rich to make money fast. There are plenty of ways for you to earn some extra cash without breaking a sweat, and the list above is just a starting point. If none of these options appeal to you, try looking around in your community for others that might suit your needs better.
Remember: the most important thing is that whatever method or activity works well with your lifestyle!
Leave a Reply