Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?
Wealthy Affiliate is a real company with real products and real members. With that in mind, it’s not a scam. Even so, there are a couple of things to know before you decide if it’s a good fit for you.
What is a scam is promising unrealistic earnings in exchange for no effort, time, or money.
A scam is also something that is just downright bad for you, like downloading super sketchy software, or giving your personal information to a sketchy site. That is not the case with WA, but it’s important to know what you’re getting into before you decide to join.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is a community of people trying to earn an online income. It’s also the name of the company that runs the program that helps people earn an online income.
The company was founded in 2005 by fitness aficionado, Kyle. Kyle is a former personal trainer who wanted a way to keep in touch with his clients after they had achieved their fitness goals and stopped paying for his services. Kyle created a program that helped his clients earn an income as an online fitness coach.
Since then, Wealthy Affiliate has grown to a massive community of over 10 million people, who want to earn an income online. The program itself is completely free to join, but if you want premium access to the tools and advice, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid membership.
Why join Wealthy Affiliate?
There are a couple of reasons you might want to join Wealthy Affiliate.
- It can help you start an online business.
- You can learn how to earn an income online.
- It’s free to join.
- It’s easy to get started.
- It’s a good way to learn how affiliate marketing works.
The price of joining
The price of joining Wealthy Affiliate is free. You won’t be charged any money to join or start building an online business through the program. Assuming you want to use the premium tools, you’ll have to upgrade to a paid membership at some point.
- There are two types of paid memberships at Wealthy Affiliate.
- There’s the $79/month Premium membership and the $99/month Platinum membership.
- When you decide to upgrade, you will get access to premium tools that can help you speed up your path to success.
- The membership will also help you get access to premium content and coaching from people who have already been successful in affiliate marketing.
The products and services you get as a member
As a member at Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll have access to tons of helpful information.
- There are articles, guides, and tutorials on just about every aspect of affiliate marketing.
- There are also live classes you can attend to help you learn even faster.
- There is a premium community where members can help each other out.
- You can also get premium access to tools that can help you create high-quality content, run effective campaigns, and more.
- If your goal is to earn an income online, then Wealthy Affiliate can help you achieve that faster.
Final verdict: Is WA worth it?
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely worth it. The site is free to join, and the premium membership is very affordable. The products and services you get are premium, and the community can provide you with support whenever you need it.
- If your goal is to earn an income online, then you’ll definitely want to consider joining Wealthy Affiliate.
- If you want to learn more about WA, then click the button below and explore the program for yourself.
- You can read reviews, watch videos, and explore the different features and benefits to see if WA is right for you.
Leave a Reply